Complete Guide To Dealing WIth Difficult, Angry, Aggressive And Abusive Customers
Learn what to say, when to say it and stay stress free, safe, and professional under pressure
The more you understand about the Psychology of angry customers, the more you will be able to choose the right techniques to calm down customers. Anger is not a simple thing. In this section we'll address questions about why customers get angry.
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Why Unreasonable Customer Behavior / Has Increased?
- Why do some customers stay angry even after I've solved their customer problem?
- Why do angry customers often "act like children"
- When Does Customer Behavior Cross the Line To Verbal Abuse?
- What's the problem with defending oneself against customer verbal abuse?
- What's the difference between explaining, and being defensive in customer interactions?
- What is the psychological purpose of customer hostile behavior
- What Is The Customer Interaction Escalation/Crisis Cycle?
- What Is Hostile and Abusive Customer Behavior?
- What does "Avoid Coming Across As Bureaucratic" Mean?
- What Do Customers REALLY Want?
- What do angry customers do if they are unsatisfied?