Complete Guide To Dealing WIth Difficult, Angry, Aggressive And Abusive Customers
Learn what to say, when to say it and stay stress free, safe, and professional under pressure
Here you will find more general questions and answers about customer service, and the importance of dealing effectively with angry customers.
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Your Self-Talk To Prepare To Deal With An Angry Customer
- Will defusing customers reduce incidence of physical violence at work?
- Why Should "I" Have To Learn Customer Defusing Skills?
- Who are internal customers?
- What's the problem with defending oneself against customer verbal abuse?
- What's the difference between explaining, and being defensive in customer interactions?
- What Is "Just Good Enough Customer Service"?
- What Does Wow'ing The Customer Mean?
- What does "Don't Supply Ammunition" Mean As A Customer Defusing Principle?
- What do you think of "The Customer Is Always Right" Saying?
- The Customer Isn't Always Right, So What's The Rule?
- How Can I Use "Reframing To Common Goals" With An Angry Customer?
- Overview - Customer Service and Angry Customers (15 FAQs )