Complete Guide To Dealing WIth Difficult, Angry, Aggressive And Abusive Customers
Learn what to say, when to say it and stay stress free, safe, and professional under pressure
How you communicate; your word choices, non-verbals (body language), and paraverbals (tone) WILL determine whether customer interactions work out well, or whether they deteriorate into nasty conflict.
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Why Is It Important To Use Conversation Summary Techniques With Customers?
- When NOBODY Can Answer A Customer's Question: What To Do?
- What's a Verbal Softener?
- What To Do When You Don't Have An Answer To A Customer Question?
- What to do when a customer is clearly wrong and stubborn?
- What To Do If Customer Praises Competitor On YOUR Social Media Site?
- What Is The "Topic Grab" And How Do I Use It With Angry Customers
- What is the "tactical 8 step process" for defusing?
- What is the "Five Step Tactical Process"?
- What is fogging?
- What Is Cooperative Communication?
- What is a face-saving out in customer service?