We've produced three customer service books with various different features and applications. Here's the rundown.
- Scenarios to help you handle all kinds of different customer service situations, not just angry customer
- Small size, easily carried around
- Available in Kindle format
- Applicable to ANY industry, from hotels and restaurants to government and non-profits
- Low priced. Often available for less than $10.
- Requires little actual reading time. Just look up what you need, and learn.
- We cannot offer bulk discounts since this is published by McGraw-Hill, but if you wish to use the book for company staff or for educational purposes, you can contact them.
If It Wasn't For The Customers I'd Really Like This Job: Stop Angry, Hostile Customers COLD While Remaining Professional, Stress Free, Efficient and Cool As A Cucumber.
- Focus on dealing with the difficult, angry, emotional and aggressive customers
- Appropriate to any sector, uses examples from retail, hospitality, etc.
- Large, book (8.5 x 11 inch) allows indepth coverage of over 100 tactics, techniques and strategies to deal with the tough customers.
- As with all three books, presents the CARP System of Defusing Customers
- Moderately priced ($20) in print, much less for the Kindle
- Also available directly from us in downloadable format (PDF) so you don't have to wait. Order, Download. Save.
- Bulk discounts - often very significant, are available for multiple purchases, or licensing. Please contact us via email for quote.
Defusing Hostile Customers Workbook For Public Sector - A Self-Instructional Workbook For Public Sector Employees
- Written specifically for Government, and uses examples from government, BUT is also often used by those in other non-government sectors.
- A seminar in a book. Based on our actual seminars, this substantial book contains exercises, homework, case study work and a lot more. That's the major difference between this book and those above. It's intensive if you choose. You can still read it without doing the exercises, but learning is maximized by being engaged.
- Can be used as a basis for designing seminars based on our model and approach since it contains exercises that can be easliy adapted to live training.
- List price is higher, due to the extensive exercises included -- $38.95, but there are are other cost effective ways to purchase, and the book is often available at a much lower cost.
- Available in print or in Adobe PDF format, which is much cheaper, and immediately downloadable.
- Bulk discounts - again, very significant. A number of organizations licence our material. Email us for details.
- Due to the exercise format NOT available in Kindle.